We got the phone call around 11:30ish today...
Tonight I am to report in to CHOP around 6:00-7:00. The induction is a two step process but tomorrow is when Gwenyth will most likely to make her appearance.
So many feelings right now...I can't wait to hold her if only for a moment before they have to take her for the echo and any other testing and hook her up to whatever it is they plan to hook her up to.
I know Lillian will be okay...but those of you who know me, I never do well in the time before I know we will be parted...and of course this is a bit more than a few days and nights out of town, our life together is changing and the transition will be more challenging than the typical adjustment to the "new baby". Becca and my mom are so wonderful with her and for that I'm very grateful, but my heart is still heavy for all that I know Lil will have to process in the days to come.
Pray for a strong baby girl who will be ready for the doctors trained hands and have nothing else to complicate her situation.
Very soon we will know for sure, the anatomy of her heart and have a final diagnoses and we will also know what day she will undergo surgery...
Thank you - to everyone who is keeping her in their prayers - I am overwhelmed by the care and support we have received and am so appreciative.